Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Fetching them to school

Today same as usual to fetch Cherie and Cyrus to school.

Most of the time, Cyrus would request me to carry him to school. He has been doing this consistently for quiet sometimes. When Cherie saw this scenario, she would also want to do the same too.

I know that I can train for my muscle if I carry both of them all the way to school from my home However, I think for children at the age of 4-5 they should start to do things independently.

Cherie as the eldest child in the family will always "threaten" Cyrus that "I will tell Mommy that you keep on pestering Dad to carry you! Then you won't have your ice-cream anymore!"

Usually, Cyrus will just simply ignore it.

This had continuously happened for a number of weeks......




No comments :

Post a Comment