Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Admiralty Park - Playground for 5 to 12 years old

We proceed to the playground near to the ERP carpark and it is actually very big scale! I had hard time finding C&C as they roam around as fast as lightning! It reminds me of "Where's Wally?" (aka Where's Waldo?)! I walked around wondering "Where's C&C?" *lol*. I had hard time locating my dear husband too... and I wonder whether he was at somewhere playing with any of the slide... :p

If only they can be so fast when they prepare to go to school... I had hard time catching up with them

It's really fun and we glad that we went early. The crowd was much worst by the time we leaving~



Saw them. From my position you will know I am no where near them and I just "shot" them whenever I see them *lol*


Can you spot Wally/Waldo? Erm~ I mean Cherie








Seriously speaking... I would like to try this as I saw other adults playing this but I'm afraid I might stuck half way... or stuck at the entrance with a long queue behind me... you know what I mean don't you?


I wanna play too... (T_T)



Mission Accomplished!

Enjoying our dinner while they sleep~

No comments :

Post a Comment