Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

C&C First Vacation on Cruise

We always like to bring C&C to travel to let them see the world. This time round we decided to try out cruise since daddy & mommy couldn't remember the last time we went cruising (I think I went once before I enter primary school?!?). I had seen a lot of commercial on Royal Caribbean fleet of cruise and it seems like the kids can have fun while the adults can relax and join some activities too. I tried email directly to Royal Caribbean Singapore office and they replied my query promptly and gave me 3 option after I told them we are family of 4. They recommend "Interior Stateroom"; "Oceanview Stateroom" and "Oceanview Stateroom Balcony". After discussed with daddy, we decided to go for "Oceanview stateroom" as I prefer room with window but we don't think we need a room with balcony furthermore it cost S$500.00 more for room with balcony compare to just a window plus there will be a lot of activities to attend and we won't be in the room for whole day. I actually misunderstand the room until I received confirmation of the room number and went Google about it. Well~ what done is done~ end up I'm quite happy with the room as it's quite convenient even though it's at deck 2 (total 15 deck so we actually stayed in the lowest deck stateroom).

The Sea Sail Pass which serve as credit card on board (linked to credit card or pay cash on last sailing day depending on your initial setting). It also indicate the table for dinner (every night same table) and seating timing.

While waiting to check in.






No comments :

Post a Comment